March 07, 2014

St. Patrick's Day-FLASH FREEBIE

I'm linking up with Farley for March's Currently!


The ?????? was....What are some of my favorite novels?


Speaking of March, I decided to do a FLASH FREEBIE of my St. Patrick's Day Language Arts Activities set.  Click on the image below to be taken to the product.  


Also, I have a permanent St. Patrick's Day FREEBIE at my store, so check it out! :)



Lastly, even though my spring break is sadly two weeks away, I know that many of you are already starting your spring breaks (congrats!)....If you are looking for some language arts activities for students to do during or after their spring break, click on the link below.


I will be blogging about my students' nonfiction book reports soon...Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks fabulous. I'm already headed to look up The Selection. I love it when I hear about a book I've missed out on.
    Brandi
    The Research Based Classroom

    ReplyDelete