April 11, 2012

Whooo Doesn't Love Cute Owl Clip Art?

I am always looking for cute clip art for my TpT units.  Yesterday, on a whim, I decided to make my own owl clip art.  After a couple of hours of trying to figure things out, I finally created a package of eleven different colored owls in three varying forms: wings down, wings out, and a female version.  There are also optional ears that can be added to the owl graphics and four different branches on which you can perch your owls.  I made these files for personal and commercial use (see my Terms of Use-in TpT store).  I am looking forward to making some more clip art in the future.




Who are some of your favorite clip art designers? Are there any clip art "themes" that you would like to see made?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I love the items you've made using my clipart :)

    ReplyDelete