November 03, 2017

How to Print Multiple Google Docs

Do your students turn in papers on Google Classroom? I love the idea of grading everything electronically, but if you're like me, you need to print students' papers out...because being on the computer for hours on end hurts my eyes! But, there's always been one major drawback for me, and that is the amount of time it takes to click on each and every paper to print them out. This trick has saved me soooo much time! It's an easy way to print multiple Google Docs at the SAME TIME {holla!}...I know this trick has been around for awhile, but it's new to me. I just wanted to share it with you in the hopes it helps you out too. :) Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this informative blog post! You have saved me so much time.

    ReplyDelete