October 15, 2013

Our House...In Progress!

My husband I are building a house!  Not us, technically, but you know what I mean ;)...It should be ready in time for the holidays!  I am super excited!!!  We have been picking out paint colors, furniture, and tons of other fun decorative pieces.  I have literally been to more furniture stores in the last couple of weeks than I have been to my entire life! I can't wait to see how all of our purchases come together {The suspense is killing me!}...So while I impatiently wait, I'll be distracting myself with school related work, advising Student Council, taking some more grad. classes, working on TpT products, and frequently looking at Pinterest posts and Etsy items!

Here's a pic. of our former hole in the ground...



This was the house partially framed...


And finally, the house completely framed....


No comments:

Post a Comment