September 30, 2013

Strategic Reading Posters

This will be a quick post because I need to run to the library....I had an unexpected day off of school, so I thought I'd create some reading strategy posters!  I've been wanting to make them for a long time, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I have decided to put the set on sale for 20% off today and tomorrow! Snag the "We are Strategic Readers!" poster that goes with the 8 strategy posters below!


*Each strategy includes a poster explaining the strategy, mini posters with questions readers should ask themselves, mini posters with ways to start written responses, and an interactive flip book to practice the strategy.

Includes the following strategies:
1. Making Connections
2. Making Predictions
3. Asking Questions
4. Visualizing
5. Monitoring & Clarifying
6. Summarizing & Synthesizing
7. Determining Importance
8. Analyzing Author’s Craft




Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


1 comment: