August 11, 2013

Back to School Craftivity! & Facebook Fan FREEBIE

I just posted my tech. themed back to school craftivity today.  I can't wait to use it with my kiddos on the first day of school.  I have been tirelessly working on my classroom lately, but I still have a day or two of work left.  I have to say, this is probably my favorite theme so far, and I really love how it's turning out.  I will be posting pictures ASAP!!! Here are two cool items I just found at Walmart earlier today that will complement my classroom theme:





 In other news, I found out on Friday that there will be a third teacher in my grade level, so now I will only be teaching language arts.  I was excited to teach social studies, since it has been a few years since I've taught it (and there are SO many ways I could integrate it with language arts!), but it will also be nice to focus on one subject.  My biggest challenge this year will be thinking of new ways to teach the same language arts concepts, since I have all the same students from last year.  

AND, last, but certainly not least, I just uploaded my first Facebook Fan Freebie.  Like my Facebook page to get the tech. themed/rock n' roll themed "Featured Rock Star" sheet.  You can use this sheet to get to know your students at the beginning of the school year, or you can have them fill it out and display it for their birthdays! Click HERE to be taken to my Facebook page.



No comments:

Post a Comment