August 09, 2012

What's in Your Cart? Linky


I decided to participate in Cassandra's (Adventures in Room 5) "What's in Your Cart?" linky!  Here are some of the TpT items I plan on purchasing...

Ms. Jordan Reads:
This resources looks great!  I could definitely use it to help my students improve their reading fluency this year.

 Lesson Plan SOS Teachers:

 This is one of many sets that I would like to purchase from Lesson Plan SOS. This set seems like it's so comprehensive, and that it will help me organize my reading time this year!

Clutter Free Classroom:

I must get this pack!  I just put together a substitute binder, and I would love to include the activities in this pack.  It will be such a time saver if/when I can't make it to school!


What are some of the items you are planning to purchase on TpT???

No comments:

Post a Comment