May 20, 2012

Narrative Elements Resources and Owl Themed Word Wall

I know this is a random pairing, but they are my two most recent posts to TpT, so I wanted to share them with you.  I made a set of theme park inspired narrative elements resources.  There are posters for the following elements: plot, plot structure (two options), setting, characters, protagonist, antagonist, dialogue, conflict, resolution, theme, and moral.  I also created an original story entitled "Roller Land" that goes with the posters.  Lastly, there are some student resources including a set of notes about the narrative elements, a blank plot structure handout students can fill out, and a graphic organizer that can be used with any fictional story.  You can have your students complete the organizer as an assessment of their understanding of narrative elements!




I also recently posted an owl themed word wall pack, per request.  There are full sized and half page sized owls.  This resource compliments my "Owl Themed Classroom" pack.




Also, on a side note, we are getting close to my 50 followers freebie for the blog!  So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment